Events where you can meet us:
- January 26, 2016 – Zurich, Switzerland: Brasidas & GeopoliticalAlpha (GpA) will hold the first of their 2016 Strategic Seminar Series on the theme “Iran – spotting and vetting opportunities”. Milo Jones will talk about how to use intelligence analysis tools and concepts to evaluate new strategic investment opportunities in Iran. Further information is available here.
- December 9th, 2015 – Qatar: Milo is speaking on the panel “Qatar’s Strategy in a Changing World” at the Euromoney Qatar conference. The panel will address Qatar’s place among the shifting geopolitics of the Persian Gulf region, and the financial risks and opportunities generated by recent global trends. Further information here.
- October 20th-22nd, 2015 – Seoul, Korea: Milo is speaking at the World Knowledge Forum on the panel “The Fintech Revolution: challenger to the traditional financial system”. On the 22nd he spoke on”Geopolitical Biases and Strategic Surprise”. Futher information here.
- January 28th, 2014 – Oxford, UK: Milo will lead a discussion about strategic surprise and Constructing Cassandra at a meeting of the Oxford University Strategic Studies Group. Further information is available here.
- September 20-22nd, 2013 – Stockholm, Sweden: We are attending the International Institute for Strategic Studies Global Strategic Review at the Grand Hotel and Stockholm Waterfront Congress Centre.
- May 23, 2013 – Warsaw, Poland: We are chairing the Frontex-sponsored debate “Known Unknowns” at the European Day for Border Guards. Further information is available here.
- May 6-9th, 2013 – Orlando (FL), USA: 28th Annual Strategic and Competitive Intelligence Professionals (SCIP) International Conference & Exhibition in Orlando (FL), USA. What can competitive intelligence learn from the CIA’s intelligence failures? our session here.
- April 19-22nd – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: We will talk about our upcoming book “Constructing Cassandra Reframing intelligence failure at the CIA, 1947-2001”. Please contact us for session details.
- April 4-7th, 2013 – Grenoble, France: Festival de Géopolitique / Geopolitics festival at Grenoble Business School. We will talk about our upcoming book “Constructing Cassandra Reframing intelligence failure at the CIA, 1947-2001”. Information on our session can be found here.
- February 11-12 – London, UK: Institutional Investors Congress and the European Family Office Winter Symposium. Information on our session can be found here.
- January 30th-February 1st, 2013 – Zurich, Switzerland: ValueX investment conference. Visit the conference’s site here. See our related post here.