Our latest post on Forbes proposes a simple framework for leaders to apply when confronted with a strategic surprise-That 3am call… In short, don’t rush into action, no matter how urgent things seem to be! Read the post here.
Previous Forbes pieces:
- Lady Gaga World President by 2030? Why the Forecasters So Often Get It Wrong
- “Market Armageddon Postponed”: Why Technology and the Price Mechanism will Prove the Scarcity Cassandras Wrong.
- Is Your Company Heading For a Cuban Missile Crisis? Steps to Make Sure Big Data is Working For You, Not Against You.
- What a Caveman Can Teach You About Strategy.
- Brace yourselves for the next banking crash — it’s coming soon!
- That’s All Folks: Why the Writing Is on the Wall at Microsoft.