Our latest post on Forbes is a reflection on the role of catastrophic events in the transformation of people and organizations’ identities, based on the example of the ill-fated Rolling Stones’ Altamont festival in 1969. It is available here.
Previous Forbes pieces:
- 1962, The U2, and You: A Risk Management Lesson from the Cold War
- Market Armageddon Postponed”: Why Technology and the Price Mechanism will Prove the Scarcity Cassandras Wrong.
- Is Your Company Heading For a Cuban Missile Crisis? Steps to Make Sure Big Data is Working For You, Not Against You.
- What a Caveman Can Teach You About Strategy.
- Brace yourselves for the next banking crash — it’s coming soon!
- That’s All Folks: Why the Writing Is on the Wall at Microsoft.