Our latest post on Forbes is a reflection on the role of catastrophic events in the transformation of people and organizations’ identities, based on the example of the ill-fated Rolling Stones’ Altamont festival in 1969. It is available here.
Previous Forbes pieces:
- 1962, The U2, and You: A Risk Management Lesson from the Cold War
- Market Armageddon Postponed”: Why Technology and the Price Mechanism will Prove the Scarcity Cassandras Wrong.
- Is Your Company Heading For a Cuban Missile Crisis? Steps to Make Sure Big Data is Working For You, Not Against You.
- What a Caveman Can Teach You About Strategy.
- Brace yourselves for the next banking crash — it’s coming soon!
- That’s All Folks: Why the Writing Is on the Wall at Microsoft.
Competitive Intelligence is the appropriate answer to monitor changes in the external environment. Many large corporations worldwide are implementing this discipline successfully.