Our latest post on Forbes is a reflection on the limits of forecasting after the publication of the National intelligence Council’s Global Trends 2030 report is available here. In short, don’t predict, construct.
Previous Forbes pieces:
- “Market Armageddon Postponed”: Why Technology and the Price Mechanism will Prove the Scarcity Cassandras Wrong.
- Is Your Company Heading For a Cuban Missile Crisis? Steps to Make Sure Big Data is Working For You, Not Against You.
- What a Caveman Can Teach You About Strategy.
- Brace yourselves for the next banking crash — it’s coming soon!
- That’s All Folks: Why the Writing Is on the Wall at Microsoft.